Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pokemaster of God

Hi World,
As you can probably tell by the title of post, I am one of the coolest people in the known universe. Feel free to dispute this fact. Anywhoooo, in my Christian Ethics class on Wednesday I was so board with the class that I tried to write down the original 150 Pokemon (Not to be confused with Digimon, Powermon, or... toast). That's right, the holy words of Jesus somehow made me think of Pokemon. I only made it to 140. Damn you Lickitongue! This is proabably why I'm getting a C in that class. I just figured the tests would have questions such as "______ died for our sins". And I think we all know that the answer is...

...

Jonah.


- The Great Ben -

1 comment:

  1. You also probably forgot Farfetch'd, magmar annnndddd charmander

    ReplyDelete